Patient Info / Forms
WELCOME TO GOIN BEYOND PHYSICAL THERAPY
We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! To make a convenient appointment, simply call us today at our office on (720) 306-8280. Our practice is dedicated to helping our patients identify the cause of their pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow them to return to normal activities pain-free.
At Goin Beyond Physical Therapy, we want to maximize your time with us. Prior to your first visit, please follow the Intake Form link below and submit that online. Then print and fill out the New Patient Registration Form below, and bring it with you to your first visit along with your insurance information and photo ID.
Print, fill out & bring these patient intake forms to your first appointment.
HIPAA – Privacy Authorization
Please select the form(s) below that relates to the reason you are coming to physical therapy, then print, fill out & bring to your first appointment.
Lower Extremity Functional Scale
Disabilities of the Arm, Shoulder and Hand
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will register with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the insurance process and treatment program so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with your physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation your therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or other medical professional who you choose.
- If you have any questions at anytime, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.